The Infinity Touch control is the key to unlocking your comfort potential. It’s also the brains behind a Greenspeed® intelligence system.
As part of a complete Infinity, communicating system, this one control can manage temperatures, humidity, ventilation, airflow, indoor air quality and up to eight zones. If your system includes a heat pump and a furnace, its advanced features can orchestrate Hybrid Heat® system performance.
Features that fit your lifestyle like easy, touch screen settings, filter replacement reminders and system diagnostics make it our most user-friendly control.
Energy-conscious features like advanced smart setback, Touch-N-Go program adjustments, energy use tracking capability and Greenspeed® intelligence system management make it our most energy-wise control ever.
- Full-color touch screen with photo upload capability
- Intuitive, on-screen prompts
- Comes with silver, black and white faceplate options
- Real-time energy use tracking
- Ideal Humidity System ® management capable for exacting comfort
- Hybrid Heat® system management capable
- Intelligent, heating- and cooling-comfort staging capable
- Auto changeover between heating and cooling
- Monitors indoor air quality products
- ComfortFan™ technology capable with four levels of “constant ON” fan speeds
- Ventilation management capable
- Measures, displays and manages airflow to each zone and adjusts for quiet comfort
- Knows percentage of airflow to each zone
- Day-at-a-glance 7-day (wake, away, home, sleep) programming
- Advanced smart setback for best energy savings during “away” and ramp up periods
- One-button Touch-N-Go quick-settings-change feature
- Simple vacation programming controls temperature and humidity
- Up to 8-zone capability with custom naming feature
- Choice of TrueSenseTM dirty filter detection or fixed-schedule based filter replacement reminders
- System maintenance reminders
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- Separate purchase of up to 8 smart sensors for zoning applications
- Application of remote sensor to feed information to the main control from a different location
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.